Australians take their breakfast very seriously, so I figured it was crucial that I researched the best spots in Bondi (tough job, I know). This list could go on and on, but here are a few places I really enjoyed and hopefully you’ll get to check out on your next trip to Bondi Beach.
- Bondi Wholefoods: Their smashed avo with tomato, lime, and poached eggs will have you licking your plate clean. Super low-key and local vibe.
- Speedos Cafe: This one is a bit more touristy (especially regarding prices), but look at that pitaya bowl…definitely worth a visit if your looking to insta your food 😉 The cronuts are delicious as well, but try to get them early so they are still warm.
- The Depot Bondi: Such a cool and busy vibe from this restaurant, especially when you get a table outside. Their breaky sandwiches were a m a z i n g. Below is the B.R.A.A.T. ~bacon, rocket, avocado, aioli, tomato~ yummmm.
- Bills: A bit nicer than the others and located right on Hall St. The avocado salsa was to die for, as was the bloody mary 🙂 Always packed, so try to go on a week day!
- Earth to Table: Located in the Bondi Junction, this place is a vegan’s dream. Not only is their food good for you, it’s absolutely beautiful. Amazing presentation and a cool Earthy vibe from this little shop.
I’m not sure about you but this post has left me ready for a large cappuccino and some smashed avo…until next time!
Let me know how your breaky in Bondi goes in the comments below 🙂
Little Brantley Abroad